Westport Plaza Dental Associates has updated some of our daily procedures for yours and our safety. You'll still receive the same exemplary service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients here are some changes we have implemented:
- Please update your medical history prior to your appt. Click Here to update now.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive and call 816-561-6150. We will let you know when to come up.
- Only the patient can come to the appointment, unless the patient is a child or needs assistance getting to the office. If you bring a friend or loved one they will be asked to return to the car.
- Please wear a mask. If you do not have one a mask will be given to you.
- When you arrive to your appointment, a member of our team will take your temperature and a Covid-19 questionnaire will be given to you.
- Most importantly if you have been exposed to someone who has had Covid-19, have a cough, fever, fatigue or other flu like symptoms we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to serving you!